The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

90GSTvrs04'G35

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Franks90GST

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 13, 2004
San Francisco, California
Wassup guys just wanted to say that i raced my buddies 2004 G35 lastnite. His mods are header, underdrive pulley, ported intake manifold (stock), short shifter, and hes lowered. And against my 90 GST with header, exhaust, intake pipe, act 2100 clutch, and boosting at 14 psi, I destroyed him, we both took off and soon as i barked second gear on him i was gone he was about two car legnths behind me, the second time we went he was a lil closer but with the same result. Let me know what u guys think hehehehe

What's crackin Frank. I met you at a Daly City meet once. I'm looking to race a G35... looks like I should have absolutely no problem :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back