The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2g parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm.

If interested in any of the parts that I still have for sale PM me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings. I also have a full set of 2g Eclipse Taillights for sale $50.00 FIRM comes with the Left/Right & center piece all in good shape. Also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm for the set.

If interested just P.M. me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. & NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE.

Thanks

Bump for these part's:
These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings. I also have a full set of 2g Eclipse Taillights for sale $50.00 FIRM comes with the Left/Right & center piece all in good shape. Also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm for the set.

Still have these part's For Sale:

Just PM me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks

I don't see why you couldn't replace the screw with a new one.He put a bolt in it so he could still adjust it if he needed to since he lost the the original screw.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings.I also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm

Thanks

The Taillight's are SOLD.

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings.I also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with the Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet for $40.00 firm that worked fine when I pulled it.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings.I also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with the Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet for $40.00 firm that worked fine when I pulled it.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings.I also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw it work's just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings.I also have a pair of 2g Front Clear Corner Lights for sale $20.00 firm & I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it.

Greddy TYPE-S BOV (SOLD)
2g Clear Corner Light's (SOLD)

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it & I also have a Grey Center Console for $20.00 firm.

Thanks

Last edited:
These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it & I also have a 2g Grey Center Console for $20.00 firm.Also selling a complete set of 2g Pulley's for $100.00.Because I replaced all mine with the Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley Kit.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it & I also have a 2g Grey Center Console for $20.00 firm.Also selling a complete set of 2g Pulley's for $100.00.Because I replaced all mine with the Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley Kit.

Thanks

These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM.I also have 2gb passenger Fog Light Bezel for sale for $10.00 firm. I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm & now I am also selling a 2g Rear Wiper with a New Wiper Blade on it Wiper Arm & Wiper Motor with Rubber Grommet all for $40.00 firm & it worked fine when I pulled it & I also have a 2g Grey Center Console for $20.00 firm.Also selling a complete set of 2g Pulley's for $75.00.Because I replaced all mine with the Unorthodox Underdrive Pulley Kit.

Thanks

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back