The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

2g parts for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

907gs-t

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 3, 2009
Juneau, Alaska
I'm selling my 2g unported exhaust manifold with the stock heatshield for $50.00 & my stock valve cover for $50.00 All Item's are in good shape I also have a Brand New S.S. J-pipe for $50.00 it's for a 16g or 14b turbo comes with the bolts & gasket for it.

WILL NOT SHIP.

If your interested in any of these parts & want pic's. P.M. me your E-mail & I will send you pic's of the Item or Item's you are interested in.

Thanks

These item's listed here have been SOLD.But I still have the other item's in these other postings still for sale.

Last edited:
Also have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale for $30.00.

I noticed the VR-4 is up for sale again so I take it you won't want these part's any longer?

Oh I still want em, thats just another feeler ad.

I also have a full set of 2g Eclipse Taillights for sale $50.00 firm comes with the Left/Right & center piece all in good shape if interested just P.M. me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks

Last edited:
I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 firm it just need's the adjustment screw it worked fine when it was removed off of a friend GSX but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw goes since he lost the adjustment screw & like I said it worked just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings. I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. & there is no shipping it.

Thanks

Last edited:
Still have the Real Greddy Type-S BOV along with the 2g Taillights the complete set & the stock 2g Infinity Amp & door speakers For Sale if interested in any of these parts just PM me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks

I also have one of these Air Intake's for sale for $20.00 firm.

Manufacturer: Road Race Engineering
Product: Larger Turbo Inlet Pipe
MSRP: $45.00
(MSRP is typically higher than most shop prices)
Description:
2 1/4" pipe replaces the kinked small flex section of the stock turbo inlet hose. You will need to cut off the flex part. Powder coated steel pipe, includes connector hose and clamps.

SALE PENDING on this Item.

This Item has been Sold.

Last edited:
I also have a K&N FIPK for all of it is new but the filter isn't in the greatest shape but there no holes in it anyway & need's a good cleaning here is a description:Manufacturer: K&N
Product: K&N Filtercharger Kit
MSRP: $159.00
(MSRP is typically higher than most shop prices)
Description:
This filter replaces the 2G airbox with an open element filter to increase airflow.

Willing to sell it for $50.00 Firm.

Sale Pending

This Item has been Sold.
These are the only Item's that are still for sale at this time:I have the Stock 2g Infinity amp for sale that comes with the stock front door speakers for $30.00 FIRM. I also have a Real Greddy Type-S BOV that's for sale for $75.00 FIRM it just need's the adjustment screw it worked fine when it was removed off of a friend GSX but it has a bolt in it where the adjustment screw goes since he lost the adjustment screw & like I said it worked just fine I have everything else for it including the adapter & gasket,bolts & hose with fittings. I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. I also have a full set of 2g Eclipse Taillights for sale $50.00 FIRM comes with the Left/Right & center piece all in good shape if interested just P.M. me & I'll get back to you A.S.A.P. & NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE.

Thanks

Last edited:
I also have a pair of 2gb fog light brackets for sale $25.00 firm for the set.

If interested just send me a PM & I'll back to you A.S.A.P.

Thanks

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back