The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

1g talon without a spoiler

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

92Talon2point0

Probationary Member
Jun 16, 2004
spokane, Washington
i was wondering what a 1g talon would look like with out the stock spoiler. if nobody has these then any 1g would work thx for the help. :talon:

I've seen some DSMs without the tail and with a small wing that looked better than the stock by far (and it actually looked more like a stock part than the "sheet metal wing" does.)

IMO, w/out a spoiler, they look :thumbdown the rear of the hatch slopes back down towards the ground and it just looks really really wrong...

I had my Talon with no spoiler for awhile. At first it looked arlight b/c it was different. Then it grew on me and looked like ass :thumbdown

here is a shot of my laser.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back