The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners

• Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

For Sale 1g AWD trans, fresh synchros) & other drive line parts

turboglenn

Proven Member
Nov 5, 2007
RIpley, West_Virginia
1g AWD 5spd. Fresh synchros installed recently veggie my auto swap. I have a welded or stock center diff, will include which ever you'd prefer. 400 + shipping

1g manual transfer case, great shape 175.00

1g 3 bolt LSD REAR diff 175.00 (with axles and cups 225.00)

1g AWD fresh master and slave cylinders (red piston slave) sell the pair for 75 shipped.. master includes custom threaded rod to solve any issues with adjustment a 1g can have.

also have two green piston slave cylinders for FWD cars. Make offer.

1gb headlights in great shape 60.00

1gb talon tail lights and center piece 85.00 very clean and no warping.

1gb talon body and door moldings, 125+ shipping for all.

Realized I don't have pics on this phone, I will snap some and update thread later this morning.

I will also deliver to shootout free of charge

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Feal Suspension Fuel Injector Clinic Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com OHM Racing Raven Fabrication RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing SouthBay Fuel Injectors STM Tuned VR Speed Factory

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds