The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

17" rims on 2G post pics please

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

17s are as big as i would go...

13705IMG_0228.JPG

SUPER fly TSI said:
nice rims treECLIPSE i plan on getting the same kind. How much were they?

thanks
Matt
thanks. I can't really answer your question because mine came with the car when I bought it, sorry.

i have one in my gallery. i tried to post it here but it says an error since i already post in it the hangout forum and i have no idea how to link it in.

SnoopySLR said:
Here are my old 17" Primax 612 in Khumo Ecstica 205/40/17. I liked the rims, they were light. I hate Khumo tires... unless you dish out for the really good ones.

Man these pics bring back memories...
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I hope you know your missing a hood ;)

sential said:
here are my 17's

What wheels are they? I really like how they look. I am looking for some 17's for my car in bronze and would be interested in getting something like that!

siueclipse said:
19s looks best ;)

Damn, those rock! :thumb:

I wish oh so much that I could go with 19s, but here in NE Ohio, that risks serious rim damage even in the summer/fall, when road conditions are at their best.

Heck, I even worry about the health of my 17s (225/45) during the winter and spring months - before road-crews are able to get to the majority of the holes.

More power to ya, keep her lookin' good. :cool:

-A
:dsm: / :talon:

^ Thanks a lot, glad you like them. :)

17's by far are the better look.. 18's fill the wheel gap well, but with 17's and 1.5 drop.. its beautiful.. my pic in my sig is with my 17's with no drop yet.. thats comming this spring.. but get what ever you like.. its your car.. make it look how you want it to look..

I finally bought some rubber for my ride. It's ASA EM9's 17 inch w/ yokohama AVS sport tires. I will have pics up in a couple of days. Just need to get some lug nuts and ill be set. Stay tuneded

Here are some pics of my car with some Enkei Shoguns with Eibach Pro kit: They rims are no longer on my car though. I got some new 18's that will be going on eventually.

2geclipse97Gs said:
heres my 17s with a drop
:thumb:
What rims are these? I like them!

Grn95GST said:
Here are some pics of my car with some Enkei Shoguns with Eibach Pro kit: They rims are no longer on my car though. I got some new 18's that will be going on eventually.

pretty pretty rims ;) :thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back