The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

What did you do to your DSM today?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

removed the recirculation tube:notgood: i know i shouldnt have but i did it for an hour to see how it sounded with a crushed 1g bov. it fell on its face and now its back on:D

Noticed after 3 hours of detailing and waxing yesterday, that it is filthy again today. Lol

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Installed an eBay O2 dump and it successfully eliminated my boost creep. :)

installed my fuel pressure gauge then worked my way to installing my afpr only finding out i left the adapter for the fuel rail at home.... 60 miles away, i got discouraged and so i didnt install my slim fans :(

This was actually Friday, but I spun all down the drag strip. This was just feathering the gas, I didn't floor it until third gear.

<iframe width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/2TMgtRMlS44?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I gave it a full detail i pulled the fenders off and the wiper bezel thing and got my shop vac out and got all the leaves and pine needles out of there and pulled the 3 piece wing off and cleaned under there then pulled off the trim on the body above the doors cleaned that out i had a good 2 handfuls of dirt and leaves.

Looked at it and cried, poor baby with a bent rod....need to get the money to do my 2.3 build and built head.

Made a $2 camera mount and brought the car to a friends house where he repaired my front bumper. I also started piecing together things to make an airbox. I also did a little more tuning.

Screamed at it because the alternator is dead as a doornail and I had to push it to get back to the curb, kicked it a little, apologized, then realized that I have to also do the timing belt - new power steering pump, and water pump, so, I kicked it again - then I went and played some Team Fortress 2 :D

(yesterday) I finished replacing the passenger's side door handle (works).
Then I fired it up and tried to find where my exhaust leak is coming from (manifold, it appears). My eyes are still burning! LOL
Then I wired my amp back up. Yep, I'm knocking pictures off the wall

Today I'll hopefully nail that leak, and stop the antifreeze leak. Hope to take it in and get inspected Monday so that I can get my title.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back