The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

These rotors on Ebay~

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stock rotors with performance pads perform pretty well on our cars if you didn't already know. I've never messed with drilled rotors because I've heard about how they warp much faster and eat your pads quicker. One other thing I've noticed is it seems every company tells you to install them a different way. Like I'd think the slots should go from the center to the outside while moving forward, but then some companies will say to install them the exact opposite way. Anywho if you want slotted rotors, then go for it. Myself and friends of mine have been runnin fine on stockers and Axis pads.

i have pretty much that exact thing except mine are oem brembo that some other company did a drill/slot job on them, they are silver-zinc plated also, they are great for me *shrug*

but... i am using axxis metal master pads with them so maybe that helps to lesson the wear a little?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back