The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

2G Rear o2 sensor wiring location

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shakeandbake

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 9, 2012
Flourtown, Pennsylvania
Hey everybody! Well the rear o2 wiring was cut or removed by the p.o. and I cannot find the wiring harness for the rear o2. Ive done a few replace/removal on these things before so I know its under the carpet somewhere but for the life of me I cannot find the wires. The only posts I can find are for wiring colors but I cannot even find the wires for this thing. Does anyone have a schematic for where the wires are located or where I can locate the origin so I can back track? Car is a 2g gst.

Yeah I pulled the center console and tried to find a cut wire or a plug but I couldn't find anything. I know there's a small plug right by the hole, then a bigger plug on a bracket in the center console. But I'm finding nothing.

Then go to the ECU and look for the rear O2 pins, the previous owner probably removed it. You can find a 2g ECU Pinout by typing that on Google, then go look for them.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back