The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Parts List

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DSMcrazy3

N/T DSM Wiseman
DSM Wiseman
Dec 29, 2004
Humble, Texas
Hey i was just wondering if anyone could give me some prices and a total of how much these would cost...if so i appreciate it..

Timing belt
head Gasket
valve cover gasket
spark plug wires
fuel filter
UDP
Valve Seals

i'm pretty sure that's all of it..someone told me that u can get a kit with the headgasket valve cover gasket, and it comes with valve seals but i'm not sure..if u leave a list of prices if u can leave some brands too i'll appreciate that too..thanks in advance

DSMcrazy3 said:
Hey i was just wondering if anyone could give me some prices and a total of how much these would cost...if so i appreciate it..

Timing belt
head Gasket
valve cover gasket
spark plug wires
fuel filter
UDP
Valve Seals

i'm pretty sure that's all of it..someone told me that u can get a kit with the headgasket valve cover gasket, and it comes with valve seals but i'm not sure..if u leave a list of prices if u can leave some brands too i'll appreciate that too..thanks in advance

Get what you can at Autozone locally. Call up Bob Kise, and... ugh... Now I see why everyone skipped answering this one. For God's sake, man. Use the search! You can get a lot of that stuff from any parts house in town. Search on the UDP for vendors and makes. As for the valve seals, hell. I don't know. Just get the whole head rebuilt and a valve job. They'll get them for you. Aside from the UDP and wires, I don't think anyone pays too much attention to what brand fuel filter you've got or if you have a JDM timing belt... :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back