The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

upper engine parts list

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

syquest15

Probationary Member
May 7, 2008
saint paul, Minnesota
I am seeing if anyone has a parts list for the internals of the top of the block, cams, valves, etc.. everything on the top half. I am about to get ready to start ordering the parts for install and just want to see if anyone has a list comprised already, make it easy on this hard working soul :)

If you have a brand preference, feel free to say so and why, interested in feedback especially on cams. I have noticed that a company is in the stages of making a "super-cam" i read somewhere on here but couldnt find again, anyone else know about this? Is it already out?

Sure thing buddy. What is your plans with the motor though? N/a, nitrous, or turbo?
Basic rundown:
Cams- I have crane cams, good but they are pricey now.
Valves- I have +1mm oversized stainless PEP valves in my head
Lifters- SBI
Rocker arms- SBI
Valve seals- Felpro/etc
Valve guides- Stock
Vavle springs and retainers- Crower ti springs/retainer kit
Valve keepers- OEM retainers
Cam gears- Any kind you prefer

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back