1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Trouble Logging In or Staying Logged In?

CLEAR YOUR BROWSER COOKIES! More info about this can be found here. If you still have trouble after clearing your browser's cookies and cache, reply to that thread and tell us what browser you're using and what device you're using.

orlando dsm

Posted by jonathanfl, Mar 14, 2014

Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. jonathanfl

jonathanfl Supporting VIP

Joined Feb 20, 2014
    orlando, Florida
    I know its far and few, but is there an Orlando crowd? It would be nice to know a few people around here either working on their builds or have finished theirs.

2. dsmTripp

dsmTripp Proven Member

Joined Apr 21, 2009
    Palm Bay, Florida
    I'm not in orlando but in spacecoast. My car is a dd/project... I've also noticed not many dsm's around are part of the dsmtuners comunity and are just every day stock drivin cars

3. ambush91

ambush91 Supporting VIP

Joined Nov 28, 2009
    Newport, New Hampshire
    Back when I lived down there going to school I asked the same question you did on here and someone linked this Orlando DSM Forum I went to a meet or two, there were some good people out there but its been 3 years since I was out there.

My DSM:
    1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

13.100 @ 114.92 MPH
  4. jonathanfl

Joined Feb 20, 2014
    orlando, Florida
    Seems everyone around here is into hondas, not much of a dsm scene. Guess once im done with my project ill have to show them whats up alone LOL.

Dsmtripp - space coast is like 30min from me. Im by the track so your a hop skip and a jump from me :)

5. EclipsedFLA

EclipsedFLA Proven Member

Joined Jan 19, 2012
    Satellite beach, Florida
    My DSM:
  6. jonathanfl

Joined Feb 20, 2014
    orlando, Florida
    Im looking forward to the 2104 Tampa meet. Pretty sure my 2g will not be ready but im still going to try getting there just to hang out.