The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Megan Racing lowering springs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

90REkTSi

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 25, 2005
San Jose, California
Just saw a set of Megan Racing Lowering springs online, Does anyone have a set of these on their car by any chance? Still deciding on Eibach Sportline, Tein S.Tech, or a set of the Megan Racing Springs matched with KYB AGX's.

Let me know your opinion! (Drop In."/Spring rate lbs./inch)

Megan Racing F-2"/335 lbs/in. R-1.9"/250 lbs/in.

Tein S.Tech F-1.2"/210 lbs/in. R-1.6"/180 lbs/in.

Eibach Sportline Specs unknown. :confused:

This thread has probably been posted a ton of times but havent had good replys to base my decision. Thanks for your replys! :thumb: :talon:

I bought a 3" stainless Megan muffler and its nice; yet to be put on though. My friend bought some Megan strut bars and they're ok. I always thought of Megan as a no name company with a name.

I just ordered a set of Tein S Tech springs off of ebay and they are on their way. I did a lot of research to base my decision on the Tein S Tech's. I picked it over Eibach because they offer a no sag guarantee which is nice.

I thought Eibach did too. :confused: I know they do with their coilover springs.

Any one heard of a company called D2? I heard about them over the weekend from a buddy that lives in So CAL. I guess they are based outta Japan, got to ride in the 1g talon that had them. Whoa are they amazing! Fully adjustable ride height but doesnt lose STROKE and fully adjustable dampers. Supposedly better than the Tein super street setup!
Has any one else heard about these?? :thumb: :talon:

Heres the site that i found!
http://www.d2racing.com/html/coilovers.html

Check it out!! :rocks: :thumb: :D

90REkTSi said:
Any one heard of a company called D2? I heard about them over the weekend from a buddy that lives in So CAL. I guess they are based outta Japan, got to ride in the 1g talon that had them. Whoa are they amazing! Fully adjustable ride height but doesnt lose STROKE and fully adjustable dampers. Supposedly better than the Tein super street setup!
Has any one else heard about these?? :thumb: :talon:

Heres the site that i found!
http://www.d2racing.com/html/coilovers.html

Check it out!! :rocks: :thumb: :D

Here is a right up on them from talk.

http://www.dsmtalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=127310

I wish I would have know about them before I bought my Ground Control's and AGX's. I would have gone with these instead.

I have a friend that installed a set of Megan coilovers on his Civic. Very nice quality and the ride is nice too. I just bought the springs, but have yet to install them. They look great also. The 2" drop should look nice.

I also have a friend that has them installed on his GS-t and he said they were great, they feel just like the stock springs.

boostedinaz said:
Either Ground Controls or going with these D2's are the only cheap wy to go. I wish we could get the Flex for 1g's and not just the Super Streets.

DSS makes a sleeve type coilover that in many ways could be considered superior to the Ground Controls considering they are only about $50 more.

No_Skillz said:
Where the hell do you people dig up threads like this? Plus, do you think answering his question 6 months later helps?

Thanks "No Skillz," you are right. At least we answered it. Poor guy was probably still waiting for some help..
LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back