The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Jan 20th Dyno Day At High End Performance!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary it was deffitnally a tight meet man thanks for having it, and to everyone who showed up and i seen them nice meeting you iam down to see you in later meets

okay so its 11:35pm we started at 8am this morning and we are still dynoing to this minute. haha is sooooo cold out side.

Pretty good meet and great turnout. Nice to see some of the DSMers who haven't been to the meets in a while.

I had a good time. Thanks for having it Gary and thanks to all the High End guys. There were a lot fo DSM guys there. Now that I think about it, I should have dyno'd my car just for sh!ts and giggles. I wanted tohang around longer, but I had stuff I had to do. I was nice meeting you guys and seeing everyone from last time.

yes it was a great turn out. and to my man daniel your the man. This guy was there from the get go helping out with everything. To mike and his wife thanks for coming i know it was a drive for you. To Boughx Thanks and Ari and the rental car form his parents. To Dan, Mike from Northern Cali and Ashwin the Super Trooper look-a-like. haha My final numbers and the smoke had cleared after it all burnt off. was 273WHP. i feel good but not good enough. Ill but in My ARC intercooler and some 264 Cams and see what i do this weekend. haha i cant get enough so iam bringing the Dyno back for this Saturday. We did not get done till 3am. All pumped off NOS energy drink. My goal is to beat DAN as he has always made me look slow. that and hes (ballin!) with the drop top. haha If i looked or acted as i was avoiding any of the DSM guys iam sorry. i just had alot on my plate as i had to get this going right and you even seen i had 20 some people talking to me and calling my name at all times. I felt so important. haha Thanks again guys.

wait you are brigning back the dyno this saturday?? if so iam soo down to come again, well of course if iam invited, and gary it was a tight meet and for me helping you, no problem iam aalwys willing to help thanks for having me their LOL. hopefully i cant buy some parts soon!

i'm just the girlfriend...not the wife...haha. but it was definately a great time!!! we might be showing up this weekend, if so everyone better bring a case of beer for mike's birthday!!! its on saturday!

Can you buy beer w/o showing ID? If so, I'll bring a few :shhh:

And next time I'll be there in the 2g, gonna check for boost leaks then get her tuned (unless, Maton, you were serious about "not tuning on sidemounts" OMG )

well its still talk but well see whats up. we will def. bring some booz!

dood i sure hope we have another dyno this saturday iam soo down, i got my car back today, LOL still wouldnt run it on the dyno but it will be their, LOL gary make this thing happen again bro

well this saturday were doing street tunes. here at the shop. nothing on the dyno just working and all. iam ordering my injectors, fuel pump, cams, and my ARC front mount. Iam going after 300whp. thats what i want and ill be good. but you can never say that as you keep going and going.

Great turn out and I was really happy with the numbers Helga put down. Anyone else really happy with their numbers?

Gary, I am also looking to get 300 whp with my beast.

well iam still looking into getting cams or not. i want to just not yet you know. so ill prob. get the fuel pump, injectors and the intercooler. i think that would net a smile on my face you know.

well be here this saturday doing some work i have no idea what time well start. it will be nothing like last weekend. but hey. ill show you my supra and S2k and my evo. and my chair and my hat and my dog. haha never mind.

I love Lamp.!

haha ill come down for a little bit + if i cant get my electroic thing pluged in right ill need your help

gary why don't you just do 272 cams injectors ,pump and maybe a SBR GT12, easy 380awhp

iam waiting till i get over to VA to do everything. i was going to buy the stuff now so i would be happy. but iam set up with a power enterprise turbo kit. Its the company all the cars from our shop have. that and ill have a good deal on it. Iam putting on my ARC intercooler today. everything else i will wait for. If any of Socal wants to come check out the shop and hang out on saturday let me know.

gary

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back