The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

Clear Tails Tail Lights Taillights [Merged]

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonesly

Probationary Member
May 22, 2002
Decorah_Iowa
Hey, I just want to know if anyone knows if they make clear tail lights for a 1991 Laser or not. And if someone does make them, where can I get them.
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks, you saved me a lot of looking time. But I want something to give the rear of my car some looks.

That's all people see anyways:)

I work at a performance shop and am always looking for tailights for the 1g's but have not found any yet. About the only difference I've heard of is someone in Europe was once offering trades of american spec tails with Euro spec tails. The difference is the Euro tails have and amber turn signal while ours are all red. Otherwise you could always get a couple sheets of vinyl (body color or different) and cut out your own design and put them over the stock lenses.

That vinyl idea sounds good. Have you ever done it? I'm just wondering how to do it. Thanks for the idea. I think that would look good. I mean, my car isn't exact the best for looks but I'm doing it for the ladies. Cause they don't care how fast it is, just how it looks. You know how it is:)

you could always clear coat it...anything should stand up great with a good coat of clearcoat.

They euros are a lot of money for what they are. I think the paint idea sounds better. What kind of paint do you use and where can I get it?

you know the old school ones that were all clear with no red in them.who sells them?

depends on what car you have??? 1G, they dont make them, and 2G, you can SOMETIMES find them on ebay

i have a 2g and i now their was a site that sold them but i forgot what it was

Spidey how do you know those are the old school ones,their is no pic on that site.Heres what im talking about.

Attachments

• psed talon conversion.jpg
    psed talon conversion.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 864
where did you get those?I have a Black eclipse and those look awesome on your car.

i bought them off someone here on dsmtuners, i searched for 2 months to find them at a good price. if you want, there's a site that sells completely clear tails for a ton of cars, i'll look it up for ya

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back