The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

1G Car Flatlined

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a91eagletalon

Supporting Member
Aug 24, 2005
Norfolk, Nebraska
Ok guys I don't have any test done yet for no start but this I real odd I recently reinstalled the motor AGAIN we got everything back in minus the cooling stuff I just wanted to see if it would run . and I started up good and idled for about 15 sec then I shut it off then started it again and let it idle everything seamed to be great but them I gave it some gas up to like 3000 rpm or so once and then it just went dead on the spot so I tried to start it again and it will crank but there is no sign any more of it even wanting to try and start.

I will do some tests Monday after work but I thought I would put this out there to see if this has happened to any one else or if someone had an idea what caused it.

Thanks guys

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back