The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Bosch 044 mounted in oem fuel filter bracket

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-red97rum-

20+ Year Contributor
Aug 29, 2002
Upland, California
So I finally got around to installing my bosch 044 and golan filter. I was planning on mounting the pump under the car, near the tank and running a whole new -6 line to the rail.. But I ended up keeping the stock lines. I came up with an easier install using the oem fuel filter bracket. I only have one picture I took with my phone but I can post up some better shots if anyone wants to see them. I thought I had another straight -6 fitting, but I couldn't find it, so I used a push lock fitting and a clamp on the filter inlet. I'm going to re-do the lines soon here so it all fits really nice, I just wanted to get the car running to make it to our local Wednesday night meet. The bosch 044 is now running in line with my walbro 255 in tank. My base pressure actually went up about 4 psi at idle. The first pull I did the car was sputtering and went so rich the wideband couldn't even display the afr. Safe to say the 255 was running on the edge at 30psi with the hx35. So far so good and now I just have to dial her back in and run more boost. :thumb:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

LOOKS GOOD!

i didnt remember to take a good look at it last night at the meet so ill have to check it out more later

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back