The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Who's all from the pittsburgh area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
you might have seen my dsm getting impounded at the mills mall last july. 10 min north pgh

Anyone planning on going to the buschur sport compact shootout in norwalk at the end of May? I just went to an Evo meet down at the waterfront last weekend, it would be nice to get a bunch of dsmers down there for a meet then maybe hit up Dave and Busters or somethin.

OK, we are going to have a DSM meet on Saturday, May 23rd. The Stacks at the Waterfront seems to be like a common place so let's meet there. 7pm.

I'm living over in Blairsville, my gst is broke at the house in NC where im building a 2.4. But i would still like to meet up, i got a friend who has a TSI he would probably go too.

Of all times for my car to be down it's this weekend. And the waterfront is only 1.5 miles from my house!

Come anyway. So far it's me and Ryan. Wow, thought more people would be interested.

looking for DSMers in the Pittsburgh area, im getting back into DSM'S after a few years of being away. Im building a 95 tsi awd and i dont see too many left on the streets. If anyone is meeting up anywhere in the Pgh area let me know.

Rob

Headed to Pittsburg Raceway tonight with my friend who has a 2gb talon ( eclipse gb conversion )

It is raining off and on out here. I'd venture out but I have the turbo off the car at the moment.

Well it was a good turn out had a few DSM's there. My friends talon snapped the turbo shaft about 1/8th of an inch past the nut on the first run.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

There was a very clean Laser that and older guy was driving and he was really cool. The car has less than 60k ( if i remember correctly) and he is the original owner.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

The fastest dsm kinda sort of dsm thing, was a 1ga talon with a 406 small block............... :confused::ohdamn:
but it looked completely stock inside the car and out...........:banghead: I don't have a pic of it.

Ha yeah. :pStill ran a 15,not bad all out N/A. hahahha

Attachments

• IMAGE_00442.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 169
well my hand has been forced to 57trim it up.woooooooo:D
Hey you guys wouldn't happen to have a spare wastegate lying around that your don't mind getting rid off do you?

Me and three of my buddies are going to PRP next TnT! I should have my new manifold next week so im going to hit up the track and try to get a 11s pass. Hope to see some dsmer's there!

Ill def go.. there because there is nothing to do in this wonderful town of Blairsville:boring:

I guess count me in too. Ill probably be the slowest one out there.

I moved to Jeannette 1month ago and need to know a good place for inspections you guys no any,if so pm me,I doubt mine will pass inspection though.

What's all wrong with it? I take my car Meineke off route 30 and it always passes. Also, I hear Kleiner's in South Greensburg is a good place to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back