The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

where are the rally cars at?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leland77

15+ Year Contributor
May 5, 2004
Issaquah, Washington
Just like the title, where are the races that award you with rally cars? I know about the toyota in the second special conditions rally, just wondering where there are some others. Also on a side note what are your guys' setups on your own cars that you build yourself for the dirt/snow events.

In special comdition races when u play on normal difficulty u can win scubaru rally car and some turbo hatch rally car... later i can look up the exact tracks if u'd like

yea i found a web page with all the cars you win after each different race. I'm trying not to look at it too much though so as not to ruin the surprises. but I am interested what you guys are running on your own cars for the dirt courses suspension wise. It seems like I've tried alittle bit of everything and I still can't get the car to handle quiet right.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back