The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

What numbers should I be seeing when logging and tuning?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whitetiger777

15+ Year Contributor
May 4, 2004
Aumsville, Oregon
I'm curently running a MAFT Blow Through system, with an Evo III 16G and 650cc injectors. My question is what numbers should I be seeing when the car is at idol, crusing down the high way and WOT. The only thing I've gotten so far is the when I have the car at WOT the O2v should be aroun .9 to .93 also I guess the trims are suposed to be a 0%. Is that suppoes to mean that they are identical, or are they supposed to stay close to zero. Are the numbers being displayed on my datalogger (using Palm'n stien) in persent, or do they need to be converted somehow? If they are suppoesed to stay close to zero, when are they, at idol, or at WOT. So help would be appreaciated. No ever seem to respond to my posts on MAFT questions.

Ok, so I found the tunning tips on fullthrottle.com. I am still wondering though if the numbers on my datalogger are already in persent, or do I need to do some math. Also it seems that my low trim can get down to zero, but my high trim is always at about 7. Is this normal? Also what is my timming suposed to be at for WOT tunning?

Their is no math involved. If you can get your fuel trims within 10% then you are fine. You want to shoot for about 18-22 degrees timing when you are at WOT at the end of the rpm range.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back