The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

wanted help asap lake county area

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hondaslayer1

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 1, 2009
waukegan, Illinois
Calling all dsm gurus I need some help with my dsm was wondering if there is anybody local in the waukegan area that can stop by and take a look at my car starts and runs for a min and just dies I need help please just need a nice dsm person that knows there shit to come take a look need my car back on the road and must be free of charge some one please help asap

I dont know if I can stop by because I am getting ready for finals but if you want PM me I will give you my number and try to help you out. First have you done anything recently to the car and how many miles are on it?

LOL yea I know. They just need a little nudge to where they should look for the problem.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back