1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Sold Used Hallman Pro Manual Boost Controller Black

Posted by LSM, Sep 20, 2020

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. LSM

LSM Proven Member

Joined Mar 25, 2018
    Phoenix, Arizona
    I am parting with my Hallman Pro MBC coated black only because I have switched to an AEM full stand alone and I'm going to use an electronic boost controller with the AEM because supposedly it's a tiny bit easier, just until I can become much more familiar with adjusting and programming the stand alone. This Hallman Pro MBC came off of the 2GB eclipse that I bought about a year and a half ago and the car has been in my firends automotive performance shop since two weeks after I got the car. The guy I bought the car from lives in Michigan and said it is so cold there that he would only drive the Eclipse a few months out of each year. I still talk to the guy I bought the car from and he said he thinks he bought the boost controller brand new two years before he sold me the car. I am saying all of this just to let whoever is interested know that there is not a lot of wear and tear on the boost controller, it has less than the average person would usually put on it in one whole year. Anyways, there are a few nicks and scratches on it, nothing really bad, but it is all very likely just from being in a box with a few other parts and that box being moved around every now and then over the last year and a half of being at my friends shop. I know for a fact that it works perfectly fine because I did drive the car a whole whopling 3 times before taking it to the shop! It was holding boost and everything appeared to be working without any issues. Asking $60.00 plus shipping cost.

I can easily send this through USPS in one of those padded envelope things that will keep it from getting beat up and also keep the shipping cost way down if you want, or if you would prefer it be in a box and all surrounded with packing material, I'm fine with that too! Just know that it will likely run around double what the regular mail cost would be I'm thinking.....well, maybe not double, but I know it would definitely cost more through UPS! Either way, if you're interested let me know! 20200920_000539.jpg 20200920_000552.jpg 20200920_000604.jpg 20200920_000617.jpg

191  1

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM