1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Troy, Missouri

Posted by Boost_Addict_88, Dec 28, 2009

Please Support VR Speed Factory
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. Boost_Addict_88

Boost_Addict_88 Proven Member

Joined Dec 29, 2008
    Brazil, BC, Canada
    I'll be moving to Troy, Missouri in a few weeks and I'm looking for DSMers within 15 miles of the area (Wentzville, O'Fallon, etc). If you live in the area, please leave a reply. Thanks.

(If this is in the wrong area, please move to approperiate sub-section, mods. Thanks)

2. swade

swade Proven Member

Joined Aug 15, 2005
    joplin, Missouri
    gatewaydsm.com

swade

3. Boost_Addict_88

Joined Dec 29, 2008
    Brazil, BC, Canada
    It says "Coming Soon". Lol. I've been talking to a DSMer I found on MySpace, but I hope to find a nice sized group that I can roll around with. I have an aunt in Joplin. I'll be visiting there at least once a month or so, so if you wanna kick it and talk DSM, lemme know. Lol

4. swade

swade Proven Member

Joined Aug 15, 2005
    joplin, Missouri
    yea def man. There are a few around down here and an hour from here there are a few 600hp+ :D

my myspace url is /swade just find me and add me

swade

5. Boost_Addict_88

Joined Dec 29, 2008
    Brazil, BC, Canada
    Will do. Depending on how much I'll be making, I'm thinking of building another motor for a Mirage, so I can run in AutoX. Is there any track out there? (I know there's a drag strip, but that's it LOL).

6. 2gGSX

2gGSX Proven Member

Joined Feb 15, 2004
    St. Louis, Missouri
    GatewayDSM

There are a few members in the Wentzville/O'Fallon area.

7. MikeL18

MikeL18 Proven Member

Joined Sep 27, 2008
    St. Louis, Missouri
    Gateway International Raceway. It includes a race track, a drag strip and a huge parking lot for auto-x and drift days.

I'm from the O'Fallon area. There's quite a bit of us around here. During the spring/summer months we usually meet up on Thursdays at the Chesterfield Sonic, and Gatewaydsm.org has Buffalo Wild Wing meets in Ceve Couer. There's also various other car shows and events (like Midnight Madness) that we attend.

501  0

1998 Eagle Talon TSi AWD
    14.703 @ 94.350 · 2G DSM