The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Say Something About The Person Above You

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should know that the 1g's were built stronger for a reason. Also should know that I'm buying a beater to drive in the winter while my car is stored over the winter months.

IMO the 2G's got screwed over when Chrysler got ahold of them. There nice and YES THERE A DSM, but they have there major downsides that I really dislike. I'm 1G strong and that will never change.

^^^ should read my profile before he starts talking about my Honda :)

Allready did. Still a Honda shell. I guess you could tease a few Hondas with how much faster you are than them.

Should post some pictures man.

Knows Im giving him MADDDDDDD PROPS NOW! LOL. Not into the hondas but at least shes a beast. With your mods you can push more than 500 man. I know you can.

Is right about the hp, it's already been over 660 uncorrected at 33psi. It's been up to 38psi street tuned which created all kinds of traction issues and grenades transmissions on 3rd gear pulls even on the dyno. It's auto now, just waiting on FP to get on the ball with my goods, then there will be more vids of what she can really do.

Knows that you need to send me the links ASAP when you get them posted. I would like to see her in real life some time. I bet DSM meets looks a little funny with a honda there and them not knowing whats under the hood. LOL.

Should know that slotted and vented rotors are more prone to cracking, warping more than a soild rotor LOL. Should also know that a friend of mine lives in the same state as him.

Should know that under heavy stress, like track use for the front rotors, he would normally be correct. But seeing as how they are on the rear of a barely driven project car, which by the way, the rear only makes up 10% of a vehicles stopping power, they make a great long lasting upgrade.

Should also be informed that they came on the shell when I put the motor from my wrecked talon in, almost 2 years ago and hasn't needed any service other than lubrication of the slides and contact points. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back