The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

san diego meeting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im new with a dsm and i was wondering if anyone would feel free to start saturday meets in sd?

pending im gonna keep what im getting, ill be new with a dsm myself. im down with saturday meets.

(619)

Hey can anyone tell me where some DSM meets are in San Diego and what dates they are I want to meet some DSMers in the San Diego area.

If you want to meet hit up Dan from Total Eclipse. They have meets, infact they are having one Saturday. Very cool dude. Im sure he'll chime in on here.

Hey Ray!
thanks for the nice words buddy:thumb:

My name is Dan and I run Total Eclipse San Diego with Kannon.
our forums address is:
Forums - powered by vBulletin

Ok so heres whats going on. Total Eclipse has meetings and cruises all throughout the year with more obviously during the summer months. We usually gather and go to the races every other friday.

This friday(the 14th of DEC.) we will be meeting at the boomers off of clairmont mesa BLVD in san diego.
From there we will be cruising to Oceanside where we will have dinner and a meeting at "That Pizza Place".
We welcome anyone who whould like to attend this cruise and meeting!

Hope to see some new faces there!!:rocks:

1. Dan:dsm:
2. Kannon:talon:
3. Jenny:dsm:
4. ?

1. Dan
2. Kannon
3. Jenny
4. Mike

1. Dan
2. Kannon
3. Jenny
4. Mike
5. Tre

It'll start at about 6 at boomers. It's gonna be a cruise so no telling how long it'll last.

6:30 at boomers off clairmont mesa.
if you are from further north like hiitman and my self we will probably meet up here and wait for the guys to get up here.

-Dan

I'd like to meet up with you guys after the holidays for sure. Also if any of you listed above are on DSMLINK forums or are running dsmlink let me know.

-Noah

Hey Noah, you wouldn't happen to be friends with steve rondeau would you?
he used to tell me about his buddy from santee with the awsome GSX.
as for your question, I have my eprom already but am still saveing for link itself.
I'll be there soon!

-Dan

That would be me :D Can't wait to meet up and talk shop :dsm: When you do get your dsmlink I"d be more than happy to help you with it. My tranny is broken, but will be back up in the next couple weeks. :beatentodeath:

-Noah

Hey Noah check you this log. She's flying now but I bet you can still pull some out. When do you think your tranny will be ready? Also heres some pics from tonight.

Attachments

• run12082007-4.dat
    25.4 KB · Views: 102
  • total eclipse 010.jpg
    total eclipse 010.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 243
  • total eclipse 012.jpg
    total eclipse 012.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 242
  • total eclipse 014.jpg
    total eclipse 014.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 239
Good stuff Mike! Yeah I can't wait til after Christmas then we can start getting crazy with the tuning again :)

Let's get a list of names/phone numbers/email adresses so we can get a group to meet up sometime soon.......:rocks:

-Noah

so your getting crower springs & retainers and HKS 272s. With where your car is now and adding the cams plus my tune.......I'm estimating 40+whp and 50lbs torque :) You're ganna love it Fred! :rocks:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back