The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Pulling motor on 92 tsi, where do I bolt my engine hoist to?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AdroitPostal

Probationary Member
Apr 13, 2022
Medicine Hat, AB_Canada
I’m currently in the final stages of pulling my motor. Just the mounts are connected. My game plan is to drop the trans side down and rotate the motor slightly clockwise so the trans clears the engine bay. However, as this is my first engine pull, I do not know where to bolt my engine hoist to. Does anyone have any idea? Any help is greatly appreciated

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I would hook the load leveler one side to one of the driver engine mount stud above the ps pump location and the other side to either the stud at the end of the intake manifold mount or the cas mount. If you’d rather have something to hook to in the back, here’s an idea:

That was what I was thinking! I wasn’t sure if I was actually able to bolt it to the engine mount though so I thought I’d ask, I appreciate the help!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back