The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Orlando, FL

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcmsj

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2004
Laurel, Maryland
there's a good chance that i'll be moving to orlando within the next couple of months. just thought i'd drop a line and see how many of you live in orlando or close to it. i don't have any friends out there so thought i would start out looking in here :thumb:

any good 1/4 mile tracks in the area? (i'm not really a fan of the 1/8 :thumbdown )

There is a few of us out here. I'am about 30 min. from Orlando. We also have Orlando Speed World thats our 1/4 mile track. :thumb:

i just moved to ponciana...close to orlando...not a lot of dsm"s out there...

scorpiontsi said:
There is a few of us out here. I'am about 30 min. from Orlando. We also have Orlando Speed World thats our 1/4 mile track. :thumb:

alright that's cool. if i do move out there, it would probably be sometime in april or quite possibly late march. i'll keep you guys posted.

I go to UCF in Orlando. I just use the bithlo/orlando speed world track. I hear that theres another track around orlando but i also here that the track conditions are worse than bithlo.

there's mainly rx-7's and honduhs, although i can appreciate a rotary engine any day... clermont here

Yea, I live about an hour away from Orlando and I'm probably going to be moving up there later this year also.

Oh, don't diss honda's, just deal with the jealousy ;)

Jk :D I have both a DSM and a "honduh" CRX that is very quick and reliable, no forced induction :)

Just name the place and time and if work and school allows it, I'll be there. I don't care where in the central florida area we go. I just got this car so it would be nice to meet some of my fellow drivers.

come to vero beach every friday nite at the mall accually its in the target parking lot id love half of the cars to be dsm's mabye hunt some hondas ugh their are plenty here

compression said:
come to vero beach every friday nite at the mall accually its in the target parking lot id love half of the cars to be dsm's mabye hunt some hondas ugh their are plenty here

hey dude, i used to be part of the crowd at target one of the few dsm's me and a guy named levi (91 gsx) hes on the boards. im gonna be back home in late may maybe ill run into u up there, came up to norfolk, va for alittle while.

What time do people usually start to show up at Target? The next friday I have off I'll shoot down there I just don't know when that friday will be.

they meet up at target in vero friday nights around 8-9ish, they usually are there for a good while, every now and then they might move to a different spot but not far away, (like wal-mart for instance basically right across from target.)

SpydermonGST said:
i just moved to ponciana...close to orlando...not a lot of dsm"s out there...

im from daytona and its like 45 min from orlando (25 if you drive like me) and there is so many dsm's here its not funny!! we need to get a dsm deal started up here!!! :dsm:

wntAturbo said:
im from daytona and its like 45 min from orlando (25 if you drive like me) and there is so many dsm's here its not funny!! we need to get a dsm deal started up here!!! :dsm:

There was a local dsm club in daytona "Daytona Dsm" it stopped because no one showed up to the meets. I live in Deltona which is like 25 minutes from Orlando and Daytona. They are going to start Daytona dsm up again if we get more ppl to show up but there is Orlando dsm I haven't been to one of there meets. There is alot of dsm's in the central Florida area.

sorry to wake up the thread but I am from eustis/leesburg fl and I live like 25 mins from altemonte spgs, orlando and daytona etc.. I dont see any dsms around here. only ppl I know that drive dsms are in daytona beach, the people who live in daytona will proally know them too. one is joe with a red gsx and chris with a 1g awd. well Id sure wanna hang out with fellow dsme'rs so let me know if you guyz every wanna hang out and hunt some honda's, even tho mine is a slow car i can help a little :). btw here is the pics of my car http://stfunewb.org/pics

work in progress guyz!

later
jesse

marcmsj said:
there's a good chance that i'll be moving to orlando within the next couple of months. just thought i'd drop a line and see how many of you live in orlando or close to it. i don't have any friends out there so thought i would start out looking in here :thumb:

any good 1/4 mile tracks in the area? (i'm not really a fan of the 1/8 :thumbdown )

Here is our forum http://orl.dsmforum.com/ But we have a few 10's a lot of 11's most 12's and a few 13's But hit us up we dont meet at the meetings like we should b/c track night is the same night as our meetings. So we meet at the track most of the time.

Hey, i'm no more than 10 minutes from Orlando. I am no more than 5 minutes from the winter springs/altamonte/longwood/oviedo areas if any of you DSMers are from or around there and want to kick it or start up a club just PM me.

I live by the airport wonderin if any of the RARE dsms i see actually meet up or anything. I see BArely any unstock or /w someone young, wondering if anyone around here hooks em up or at least meets up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back