The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

OEM sunroof cover

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if you are not in a hurry to get it and you are looking for a really good deal i suggest checking out the ebay auction only or maybe the buy it now options too, because you want to always be checking this as people decide to upgrade and sell the oem parts for cheap or they are just parting out cars and selling oem parts, so in an auction you get a super deal from an individual instead of buying from someone thats keeps it in stock to make crazy profit.

I'm in need of one of these too...tan...I'm keeping my eye on Ebay (and have already scoured the local junkyards...) but if anyone here decides they have one and don't want/need it, please PM me (well, first PM the OP since he asked first, but then PM me!). I am also looking for the brake light housing (the interior one...all I have is a bulb and socket hanging by two wires from my sad looking rear glass).

When you all talk about sunroof covers, do you mean the sliding
headliner part inside ? The two piece thing that slides closed.

We have ours, and it is owrking, but needs new fabric.

I already went to an upholstery shop, tomorrow I try a fabric store.

We found the parts listed at mitsubishiparts.com but at $60 each
decided to work on fixing ours.

I had not considered avenger parts.
Thanks for the tip.

I could really use a Tan or black sun roof sliding cover too. Bumped my head on the thing one day and it got a little crushed :banghead: I wish the things were one piece.

I have the "front" part of it for sale in Tan. It isnt perfect, but there aren't any rips or tears in it. Shoot me a PM if anyone's interested.

Try Craigslist I've scored two sets of them for my Eclipse's.

Just find some one parting out and see if the have one, some of these guys have taken them out along time ago and forgotten about them. I found one stored in the back of this guys garage.

BK85

I just need the rubber seal that goes around the glass. it's $90 bucks new :(

Yeah i would def just go to the junkyard and rip one out of an avenger or an eclipse. Thats probably the easiest thing to do.

Tan OEM no tears on either 2 pieces..
Perfect except could use a cleaning.

HMU!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back