The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Need help with paint code for 1993 Talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91Bomb

15+ Year Contributor
Jul 15, 2003
US, New_Jersey
Can't find the paint code anywhere on my car (looked everywhere twice) so hoping someone could tell me what the code is for my 1993 Maroon Talon seen in avatar, thanks.

Looked on the paint chart from that link and still not sure because it doesn't list 1993 Talons :confused:

Ok does look like R65 and appears mitsu eclipse + '93 lancer also has R65 for one of their red colors so I'm assuming it's the same exact paint right?

Bad thing is it's almost 30 bux for a 12 oz spray paint can so might see if anyone has a used can around for cheap :D

Bought a Duplicolor spray can from pep-boys for 7 bux and match is real close at least for bumper usage :)

*Update

The Duplicolor was faily close but not close enough so I'm going to a Chrysler dealer like I should've done in the first place and get the right stuff :D

Just found out Duplicor doesn't make paint for my car (R65). Tried mitsu + Chrysler and they were no help either.

Can anyone else recomend anything because 1 place on the internet wants like 40 bux for a 12 oz spray can + 1/2 oz bottle shipped and actually I need the spray paint for bumpers and don't even think they have that :confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back