1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Street Build MY PANDA

Year:
Model/Trim:
Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. mitsuowner1991

mitsuowner1991 Probationary Member

Joined Sep 29, 2009
    West Keansburg, New Jersey

Street Build 132  3

1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 1G DSM

144  0

· 1G DSM

Featured Products from our Supporting Vendors

2. mitsuowner1991

mitsuowner1991 Probationary Member

Joined Sep 29, 2009
    West Keansburg, New Jersey
    Im having a problem with starting my car and the fuel pump.. ok so the fuel pump work only if you give it constant power.. n ive tried to change the relay n it didnt change anything.. and my issie with starting. Ill get in. Put clutch down n when i got to start it will click only once...an thats it... so if i turn the key on and off a bunch of times it will finally crank.. but not alll the time.. n ive replace the starter already..... so what could it bee please somebody help me!!!

Street Build 132  3

awd · manual · 1G DSM

144  0

· 1G DSM