The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Monday night ladsm.com meet in Norwalk

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I would love to go but I live like an hour and thirty minutes away. Some one should set up a meeting around this area.

Hey guys new to la(norwalk) just brought down my dsm i have a 99 gst .... would like to meet other dsm heads ... are you guys still meeting on the 18th in norwalk??

Every Monday we meet there. I stole some people away tonight to hang out while I worked on my car but there were still guys there and hopefully next Monday I will be back with my GSX.

Jay, check out Adam's meets in Rancho. They are a little closer to you, still make the drive to Norwalk every once in a while. We usually have a good turnout and a good time.

These meets still happenin? I'm in West LA

Yep they still happen, as it gets colder the attendance dips but the meet still happens. I should be there this Monday but the GSX is still sans engine so I will be non-dsming it.

Yes the meet will be going on this Monday and the Monday after New Years. Weather depending of course. I may make it to the meet this Monday but late as In the early evening I will be breaking in my new engine and getting a rough street tune.

And eddie, yeah just show up and hang out. Introduce yourself and what not. Don't be surprised if people don't really start showing up until 9:30 or 10:00. We are a bunch of night owls.

hopefully im already their so i can see how la dsm's throw it down LOL... Or is their any major cruises of where all type of cars go cruise it?

There is a site called motorgen that organizes cruises pretty often. LADSM organizes cruises at times but not as often as any of us would like (our own fault for being lazy).

With this sudden nice weather this Monday meet should be a great one. Everyone should bring out their DSM for a good night of hanging out and bull shitting.

There is a site called motorgen that organizes cruises pretty often. LADSM organizes cruises at times but not as often as any of us would like (our own fault for being lazy).

i go all the time to these cruises....there great meets and the cruise is a added plus and then the food after also..... the next one is febuary 19th....but dont quote me tho...ill find out if its another date and you guys know...

/\ I got there a bit early and saw a crowd, I was like cool until I drove into the parking lot and I saw nothing but the red "H" and "jdm" bumpers. I tried to maddog but its a bit tough when driving stock, LOL. One of the younglings gave me props on how clean my car looked...it was nothing, no fights or "waiting for toretto" type stuff but just bothered by being invaded by vtak when LADSM has had that spot for YEARS...

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back