The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support Rix Racing

Mod

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimF

10+ Year Contributor
Mar 14, 2011
Aurora, Illinois
How many people are going to MOD? I am going and wanted to know if there is anyone local to me that wants to get a convoy going, Most of the other DSM'ers I talk to on chitown are metting closer to the city and It would be out of my way to meet them. Anyone? Aurora, batiavia, yorkville, plainfield, joliet, romeoville, naperville West Chi, and other suronding area?

I will be taking 30 to plainfield and 55 all the way down. Anyone close we can just meet by my house, and people south of us can meet up in plainfield. Anyone up north that is comming through can join as well

I'm going to be there. I could meet you at I55 exit 165. I'll meet you at Steak n Shake n you can get me breakfast. Then I'll convoy the rest of the way w you.

Only other thing I can suggest is, not go meet them up north somewhere. :ohdamn:
Meet them at I55 n Rt 6 or somth where everyone would b on 55 already. :aha:

Im not going out of my way thats why I was seeing if there is someone local to meet by me

hey i am located at Glen ELLYN let me know u any one make line go to mod

Indeed. We are cranking on the Talon till the 21st getting things squared away.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Just put this Evo 8 dash in the talon and need to get it back on the road!

hey i am located at Glen ELLYN let me know u any one make line go to mod

if your comming past me we can get met up, I just dont want to go out of my wa into the city were some others are meeting

k cool lets meet at a gas station of the high way i found one and from there we can make a line and head down there, let me know what you guys think or other places we can meet.

gas station circle K
3021 Plainfield
Joliet, IL 60435

Well, depending on the turn out a gas station might not big big enough to host our gathering. Let's try for a Target parking lot or something similar.

Also,.. Lets try to get as many people to meet there as possible.

oh k that works too well how many people we got whats the count

Unknown. But I did find a place that was down 59 near where it merges to 55.

41.533405,-88.200582 <-- Google it and let me know if it's a good spot. There is a McDonald's there for food and drinks etc etc and we can shoot down to 55 from there.

Address:

Center Ct.
Shorewood Illinois

Travel time is 1 hour and 43 minutes to the factory. Total trip distance is 97.1 miles to the factory.

http://www.facebook.com/events/419710198087282/

Last edited by a moderator:
Unknown. But I did find a place that was down 59 near where it merges to 55.

41.533405,-88.200582 <-- Google it and let me know if it's a good spot. There is a McDonald's there for food and drinks etc etc and we can shoot down to 55 from there.

Address:

Center Ct.
Shorewood Illinois

Travel time is 1 hour and 43 minutes to the factory. Total trip distance is 97.1 miles to the factory.

Cruise to Factory MOD 2012 | Facebook

thats perfect, right in my path of travel, and I can let my talon rest for a bit, the furthest trip I have taken i was into chicago so this is going to be a learning experience for me LOL, considerng it is all HW I think it should be fine, so whats a good meet time? 7-715, and we can show up at about 9 in normal?

thats perfect, right in my path of travel, and I can let my talon rest for a bit, the furthest trip I have taken i was into chicago so this is going to be a learning experience for me LOL, considerng it is all HW I think it should be fine, so whats a good meet time? 7-715, and we can show up at about 9 in normal?

Well, since It's almost 2 hours we would have to leave at 6:30 to get there by 8:30. Remember this isnt just an event DSMers attend. We make the event. It's all about us and our friends etc etc. We need to arrive before it starts. To get all comfortable and set up.

Cruise to Factory MOD 2012

gotta get us chicago guys in on this

"RSVP" on facebook so we know how big the crown is gonna be.

So is this parking lot by the McDonald's where everyone is planning on meeting for sure?

Its on the way for us anyway, so if the world blows off us O well we didnt lose time

gotta get us chicago guys in on this

I believe on chitownDSM there are guys closer to chicago doing a diffrent meeting spot, I am unsure I was just looking for local to me, IM pretty sure we will all cross paths at one point

Well, since It's almost 2 hours we would have to leave at 6:30 to get there by 8:30. Remember this isnt just an event DSMers attend. We make the event. It's all about us and our friends etc etc. We need to arrive before it starts. To get all comfortable and set up.

Cruise to Factory MOD 2012

"RSVP" on facebook so we know how big the crown is gonna be.

Yea good point, beside I hate being late for things its a pet peeve, ill be there about a quarter after

Alright. Share on Chitown if anyone else is closer to us then they can meet up there. too. Trying to see if we can hop on 55 when the other group passes 59. So it would be two groups from there on together.

Alright. Share on Chitown if anyone else is closer to us then they can meet up there. too. Trying to see if we can hop on 55 when the other group passes 59. So it would be two groups from there on together.

I posted on there I guess shamburg is having a meet to before they head down.

Alright well I dont think I got anybody meeting me so ill just cruise straight down the the McD's see you guys there

hey so what time are we meeting or rather what time are we leaving to normal from MD place.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back