1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Just bought my 3rd its been so long

Posted by jrdrew5, Aug 13, 2012

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI
  1. jrdrew5

jrdrew5 Proven Member

Joined Oct 14, 2009
    jacksonville, Florida
    I need someone local jacksonville who i can meet up with who can check out the car. Just give me a second opion. Make sure it will stay together drove it from atlanta so its good LOL just want someone else to check up on me. I also need someone who can tune it. On ecmlink v3. Anyone got anytime?

426  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM
  2. Maxwell_eclipse

Maxwell_eclipse Probationary Member

Joined Nov 27, 2008
    middleburg, Florida
    if you watch the tutorials on the ecm link website you can get yourself a basic tune done yourself, im a beginer at it too otherwise i would help you out.

207  0

1997 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. jrdrew5

jrdrew5 Proven Member

Joined Oct 14, 2009
    jacksonville, Florida
    I'm just freaked with a built motor its got a tune on it. Just runs lean. And I want to turn the boost down previous owner had it at .30psi

426  0

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    manual · 2G DSM