The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

is there any active members in stl anymore

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yea there is a bunch of us on gatewaydsm.org

ya a bunch of us!! the stl group on here is very hit and miss. im on tuners just as much as gdsm but hardly check the stl section. gdsm is where to be. even if you just have a gs

I'm rarely on the forums just doing my own thing keeping the car running and planning along. Seems everyone does switch back and forth between gateway dsm when the summer hits.

gdsm moderators have been notified of people not being allowed into the site. They made super strict entry polices because of all the spam bots on gdsm making page long posts that made no sense and in a different language... Please try again. We actually had a meet today that a whooping 4 people showed up and only 2 of which being in their dsm. There are tons of dsm owners in the STL area, tons! Ive been seeing more and more pop up which is awesome. now if only we can all communicate and get a long with out having a pissing contest. There is a lot of good to know members hanging around. Please if anyone is still having problems getting onto gatewaydsm please PM me and I will let the moderator of the site know and there shouldn't be a problem.

One here even though it has been about a year since I have been on but it was out of my control

Sometimes members have bbq's and go to a few events throughout the year, but it's only once or twice a year.

You have to join gatewaydsm.org or the head on over to the Facebook page of the same name to find people and hear about events. Not too many of them check in very often on tuners.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back