The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Hypercoil springs with ebay coil overs

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Got Boooost

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 9, 2008
Airdrie, AB_Canada
Hi guys, I'm looking to upgrade my suspension, more so for autocross and the odd weekend cruise as i don’t have the time to drive the car much anymore. I also looking to do it on a budget as my wife and i just had baby #2 and she is on matt leave. I've read through DG-FNR's thread http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/handling-tech/167455-hypercoil-springs.html (great thread by the way) and I’ve come the conclusion I'm going to go with the hyper coil spring 900 fronts and 400 rears. Now what’s your guy's opinion, do you think running the hyper coil spring and ebay coil over will be a good match for the weekend auto crosser and maybe a couple cruise per year?

Also, any recommendations on a place to purchase hyper coil springs?

Thanks for the help

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back