The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Help finding someone to fix my car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hesh

Probationary Member
Sep 12, 2012
Reading, Pennsylvania
Hey I have a 97 mistubishi eclipse gst. Recently the turbo went on my car and I got another one (garret t-28) and I took out the old one but I am still having trouble with a few bolts. I don't have any crazy shop tools to get them unstuck, so what I'm asking for is does anyone know any shops or someone in the Reading area of PA that will put the new one in, because a lot of the shops I talk to won't do the work. I would just continue to work on it myself but I don't have time for it and I need it for work and stuff. So please if anyone could help me out that would be awsome thanks.

Hey I have a 97 mistubishi eclipse gst. Recently the turbo went on my car and I got another one (garret t-28) and I took out the old one but I am still having trouble with a few bolts. I don't have any crazy shop tools to get them unstuck, so what I'm asking for is does anyone know any shops or someone in the Reading area of PA that will put the new one in, because a lot of the shops I talk to won't do the work. I would just continue to work on it myself but I don't have time for it and I need it for work and stuff. So please if anyone could help me out that would be awsome thanks.

I'm about 25 minutes from Reading. I work on DSM's on the side. PM me. :thumb:

Speed one in kutztown. They're one old R22 . I had them do a complete engine rebuild. They build race cars so they will be able to help no problem. And they have great prices

Speed one in kutztown. They number is 610 756-3000. Address is 895 old route 22 lenhartsville pa 19534. I had them do a complete rebuild on my 97. They have good rates and get things done quick.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back