1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

For Sale GT35R/GTX35 Turbine housing

Posted by smbgsx, Oct 31, 2020

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Morrison Fabrication
  1. smbgsx

smbgsx Proven Member

Joined Apr 15, 2017
    Richfield, Minnesota
    For sale, ceramic coated Garrett GT35 turbine housing. I never ran it, I'm going v band I think so it's for sale.
    I cleaned up some casting flash, smoothed the inlet and outlet a little bit, ceramic coated it, bolted it to my FP HTZ 3586 and it's sat on the shelf ever since.

The following is a description from the distributor I got it from.

"P/N GRTT-HNYWELL-Gt35-HOT
    Turbine Housing Only GT3576R GT3582R GT35 GTX35 A/R 0.82 VBand Outlet T4 Inlet
    Application
    -For GT35 series turbos or CHRAs. Turbine Wheel specs 68mm/62.3mm 84 trim, Pictures show the A/R 0.82 housing.

-Can fit GT3576R, GT3582R, GTX3576R, GTX3582R. Or please check Garrett Catalog for more information"

I'd like $200 shipped and PayPal

Attached Files:

Street Build 310  25

1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    awd · manual · 2G DSM

2K  21

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
    436 whp · 340 lb/ft · 2G DSM
    BOOMBOOMGSX likes this.