The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Glowshift wbo2 narrowband sim?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slayer_699

10+ Year Contributor
Feb 27, 2012
Lebanon, Pennsylvania
I have a glowshift wideband and I was wondering if anyone has used one of these to do the narrowband sim in dsmlink v3. Or if i would just be better off buying a new wideband but I prefer not to seeing as how I'm paying off college and getting married.

Weired. I've had terrible luck with the AEM uego wideband. First time I went to the dyno it was logging a entire point off from what COBB TUNING equipment said. I have a honda CRX friend that has a AEM wideband. He hates it and says he don't trust it. I have another friend that's a SR20 swapped nissan guy, and hell, his AEM is just at 14.0. Never moves and its installed correctly

I'm unsure about glow shift doin a narrow band simulation, all I know is glowshift is ebay. I personally run a PLX Device M300. It works awsome. My front OEM O2 sensor is completley removed and the plx simulates its signal through dsmlink V3. Very simple.

I have a couple other buddys that purchased the lesser expensive version of the plx and they're all happy.

Every AEM one that I've personally come across has proved its self inacurate. Strange cause AEM such a reputable product

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back