The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

Fort Myers meet

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mjboehm

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 18, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
I am wanting to start a dsm meet in this area if anyones intrerested please pm or email
thanks

what do you have in mind i happen to live in fort myers and would be more then willing to help out with getting something like this going.... except i know no one in the area i have only been here 5 onths and my car has only been here for mabe 48 hours
:thumb:

If you guys were to bring it a little further north I'd be down. Ft myers is quite a drive for me, being just south of ocala

just saying, if you were willing to leave your town you might get a larger crowd. If these meets pulled 20+ on average, you'd be surprised how far some people would drive just to be able to bs for a few hours about their cars. Or hell, stick to your city limits and chill with a bunch of n/t guys with wings ;)

Heh. Yeah Cali is a ways to drive but I'm out here in Goose Creek, SC now and I'm looking for some DSMers. (There ain't shit here but hondas and muscle). Don't get me wrong. I still have respect for them but it'd be cool to see something with a turbo every once in a while.

im up for a meet, im in port charlotte. car has no engine but that can change in a matter of a few hours.

I know there is a pretty big car meet at the sams club on 41 in fortmyers every Saturday.

I wouldnt mind meeting up for a DSM club. that would be hot. just bought mine. having some problems with it but working on it every day to figure out the issue. waiting on side skirts and rear bumper and shaved handle kit so i can prep for paint. Not too familiar with these dsm's so hoping someone would help me figure out what the hell is wrong with it..LOL..but when its fixed i would meet. shit i would meet even if its not running right...LOL...(its running..just having issues..)

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back