The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

FONTANA This Saturday 5-1-10

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I will be there with the galant, I am on my race gas tune now. Lets hope I can launch my car and not break anything.

I will be there with the CarDomain/Streetfire EZup. Feel free to come by and hang out.

I'm going to try and make it out. No Holset yet so I'll be running on the 16g. I'm going to have to launch the old fashioned way since I lost my VSS signal to the ECU. The good news is I've been running my car on E85 this whole week and I've got a decent tune down.

.... I'm going to have to launch the old fashioned way since I lost my VSS signal to the ECU. The good news is I've been running my car on E85 this whole week .....

Is there any other way to launch?? LOL... old schol is still cool! my safc has never let me down! :p

and yes e85 is a beautiful thing...i'll have some corn juice mixed in too....

I won't be finishing up my car until Monday at least so no drag racing for me this Saturday. Have fun guys.

Good times this past Saturday. Track wasn't too crowded and I met a few other dsmers with nice cars. The car did well for it's first outing with the new engine. I tuned the car on E85 using the free Jackal speed density software from www.ds-map.net. On a mhi evo3 16g, boost spiking to 26 psi at spool up and settling at 24 psi thereafter. I didn't have launch control because my ecu is not seeing my VSS signal so I was launching "the old fashioned way."

1st run:
60' 2.0
1/4 12.3
mph 118

2nd run:
The same as the first and I mean almost exactly.

3rd and best run of the day: :thumb:
60' 1.805
1/8 7.805
mph 93.91
1/4 12.015
mph 118.90

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You can see one of Gimmie11s (also rockin a 16g) times in the left lane of this slip. The 16g's were out in FORCE this past weekend :hellyeah:

HA i have a timeslip that looks JUST like that???!?!?!

Props to your car! That thing is a beauty and is fast as hell! You have an easy 11 sec car with a working stutterbox!

I believe the next race day is in June... Let's all start getting ready NOW!

Yep it was a good day at the track. I was expecting some better trap speeds but all in all not bad.

[email protected]

I was hoping to see the 130+mph that day, but my transmission is just not showing me any love right now. Going into any gear is pretty strange, sometimes it goes right in and other times not at all.

I also switched to E85 on saturday after the track. I looks like the car is about 500hp @ 19psi. So now I just to get some dyno time and really crank up the boost.

HA i have a timeslip that looks JUST like that???!?!?!

Props to your car! That thing is a beauty and is fast as hell! You have an easy 11 sec car with a working stutterbox!

I believe the next race day is in June... Let's all start getting ready NOW!

Thanks man, you got a nice car yourself! Well the next street legal event is on 6/5/10. I may be in Vegas that weekend but if not I'll definitely be taking the car out and hopefully Holset powered!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back