The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

fayetteville dsm's

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RLx02

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 16, 2004
Ft. Bragg/Kuwaiit/Iraq, North_Carolina
any around the fayetteville area in nc? im at ft. bragg

Whats going on bro.... I am on Pope. Been here a little bit over 3 years. Couple of DSM's around here. I won't be here this weekend or next or this week. But you can give me a call sometime... 910-670-9890. My name is Mike. I would like to get up with some DSM'ers around here. I know a couple around here but not all of them yet. Lots of NT's around here. Not many turbo's, some but not many.
-Mike

what color is your gst?

on bragg there are some turbo's...i know a few people with gsts' and gsxs'...i've seen a couple with big ass fmics and theres a turboed mirage in my parking lot :laugh:

anyway, mines the green one with a black top...just ordered bunch of exhaust parts on it...o2 housing, downpipe and catback exhaust so you should hear me driving to the kittyhawk inn for chow once in a while :D

Yeah I know there are a couple of nice ones on bragg. But with it being so big I only see them every now and then. Well I get back on the 7th, next monday. Hit me up if you would like to meet up sometime. I would really like to start getting to know alot more of the DSM guys around here. I have had mine since I got here and have met a couple of people but most of them have gotten outta the scene or moved. Later,
-Mike

Hey whats up guys.
I've been meaning to get on here and c if there were more ppl from fayetteville on here but been busy.
I drive the white gsx with the fked up bomex kit. The front anyways. If you ever wanna meet up just let me know im on here almost everyday.

Andy

In case everyone didnt know but the drag strip has opened up again.
If anyone wants to come out its open on Sundays from noon i think.
Come by and say hey if you see me out ther. IF you dont know how to get there you can go on the web site and it'll give you the directions.
http://www.fayettevillemotorsportspark.com/

what up fellas, im in holly springs. bout 30-45 away from fayetteville. hit me up if you ever wanna meet somewhere and chill. :dsm:

RLx02-- Do you have altezza and chrome rims? If so I think I seen you on yadkin today but I wasn't in my car. Well I am outta here for a little while but I should be back around the 10th if anyone would like to meet up. Hit me up I will be on leave from the 7th-21st in GA but like I said I will be back for a week or so form the 10th on. Hit me up if we can get like a couple people to meet up. Later,
-Mike
whiteGSX99- Power pro sucks!!!!!!!!

andy
I dont know if you are who i think you are. Do you remember my white gst spyder and also talking to me by the movie theater just before i left for iraq in november? Just wondering if this is you if not oh well. let me know when you are going to the track.
e.j.

1998gst said:
RLx02-- Do you have altezza and chrome rims? If so I think I seen you on yadkin today but I wasn't in my car. Well I am outta here for a little while but I should be back around the 10th if anyone would like to meet up. Hit me up I will be on leave from the 7th-21st in GA but like I said I will be back for a week or so form the 10th on. Hit me up if we can get like a couple people to meet up. Later,
-Mike
whiteGSX99- Power pro sucks!!!!!!!!

i know this is an old ass post but...i have a green spyder gst with a ####ed up front end now. a sergeant backed into me and the car has 2500 in damage. no chrome wheels or altezzas (thank god)...anyway im deployed right now and im stuck in kuwaiit. My buddy is taking care of the car for me right now but i think whitegsx99 i think we've met at advanced auto parts or whatever.

fayetville too.let me know when or if you want to go to the track .im at almost every test and tune ,have an 87 laser turbo and a 91 tsi.

woah, im back in ft. bragg after 9 months of being iraq. anyway my car was sitting in storage for a while and i've been trying to get it back up to speed. Anyone still around?

Reppin So Wake co.
Im holding it down in a lil small town called Angier. It was all quiet and one day a dude moves accross the street and is driving a wrx. Then I noticed his friend drives a STI and a mean TRANS AM. It was like they woke the dead and all hell broke loose! 2 days go by and another friend pops up with a new EVO 9! So the original guy with the wrx decides to up his game and gets a STI.............., now, I have to step my game up!LOLLOL But I love it! *MOTIVATION*

but if anyone wants to check us out pm me and will get together and meet at one of the tracks or something. IMPORTBOOST knows whats up hes holdin us down too. I know about 10+ people localy with dsms as well, do a little work for em, help out when I can. Were actually trying to orginize a race team in the near future, would like to see what other people have to offer as far as ideas, labor, parts, what ever. I think southern Wake county, Fayettnam, and surrounding areas need to step up and reprasent dsms! Go to the tracks!

Forgot to add if any of yall like to do a lil racing or orginized beer drinking, let me know! (we do not combine!) LOL and to yall at ft Bragg, my boy with the blue sti I was refering to is there too. might now em, cocky short stocky guy named Brent

Sup people.. names Chris I just moved to n.c a few months ago Winston area .. Not many dsm's around ??? Anyway I sold my cars to help cover the cost of moving up here but I am in the market of finding another ( 92 tsi awd ) I wanna do a full 3 stage build an slap the 50 trim on and I honestly dont know the ins an outs to do this so anyone willing to help me out ?

First i need to find a car

draxus83 said:
Sup people.. names Chris I just moved to n.c a few months ago Winston area .. Not many dsm's around ??? Anyway I sold my cars to help cover the cost of moving up here but I am in the market of finding another ( 92 tsi awd ) I wanna do a full 3 stage build an slap the 50 trim on and I honestly dont know the ins an outs to do this so anyone willing to help me out ?

First i need to find a car

Are you talking about Winston Salem?? Well welcome to the thread that everyone likes to talk about meeting up and nobody seems to want to:confused: Ive started similar ones and get a few to no replys and then nothing ever happens. Good luck on finding a car, I might know where a 91 talon awd is, just needs some body work. Motor is strong as hell. The guy just cant make up his mind if he wants to keep it or not. As far as fully built stage 3 is concerned........https://secure.buschurracing.com/ca...d=153&osCsid=5ac8e8c0a2fea0909a8296bc2fc32752

https://secure.buschurracing.com/ca...d=150&osCsid=5ac8e8c0a2fea0909a8296bc2fc32752

Hey man

Yeah its winston salem.. you anywhere near ?? an about that car gotta price??? I dont care how much work it needs because I am striping it all the way down (everything is coming out) I am not dicking around this time... now that I am making enough money to play with I can do to this next car what I couldnt do to my last ... Keep your eyes open if you would thanx

Im about 20 min south of Raleigh. anyway, Im gonna pm you the details......

I have found a 91 tsi awd it needs a #1 piston an rings body & int are good for 600 I can just pull the eng and thres my core block and head :thumb:

now I just need people that wanna help me put this beast together

:dsm: hey whats up yall? im staioned at bragg...currently in iraq but should be home in oct.. i bought a 98 GS-t while i was out here, slowely building it. im lookin for some fellow DSMers to chill with ,roll with and or go to the track on track nights or "freaky firdays" at the strip :thumb: so hit me up on here or at [email protected]:dsm:

Welcome aboard! We'll get up when you get home and hit the tracks. My boy Brent is stationed at Bragg and will going back to Iraq in a couple weeks (4th time I believe) Keep your head up out there:thumb:

:dsm: sounds great... anyone know where i can get serious work done to the heads and block in the fay area??? im already sportin the jdm 4g63 but im thinking i want to go with a perfonace block and head so i can upgrade my turbo again...lemme know if you got any info:dsm:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back