The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

DSM meet in Pensacola Area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GST with PSI

DSM Wiseman
Jul 27, 2005
San Diego, California
Hows it going guys. It's been a while since I've been able to post. I recently joined the Marine Corps and have been occupied with training and such. I just got my car shipped to my training command here at Corry station in Pensacola. I'm from Chicago where there's no shortage of DSM's, and am hoping it's no different here in the Pensacola area. If there's anyone in the area who wants to meet up shoot me a pm or post. I'm not really familiar with the area and am open to any suggestions. It would be cool to get some guys together tonight, but anytime this weekend will work. I think meeting a Pensacola beach would be alright, let me know what you guys think.

You getting stationed at NAS? Clean car, we should meet up this weekend. Let me know.

Im down for a DSM meet here in Pensacola. My car is down getting the motor freshened up but I am always down with meeting up and talking DSM or cars in general. Post up on here when and where you guys are thinking about meeting up. There are not as many DSMs as there use to be, but there are still some floating around.

I'd like to get some people together maybe tomorrow... Chime in if your interested. We can meet up wherever, open to any suggestions.

Sorry guys, I didnt check the boards all weekend till now and I didnt see some people wanted to meet up. But it rianed for 99% of the weekend. Maybe we can shoot for something this week or next weekend. Just shoot me an E-Mail [email protected]

And hopefully my car will actually be running by then and maybe even broken in. But we'll have to wait and see on that one :D

Whats the plan with all the DSM's around Pensacola this weekend? For the first time in a while I might actually have Saturday free :thumb:

Meet Saturday night around 9:30. There is a parking lot on the west side of the road toward the end of South Jefferson Street in Pensacola . Take East Garden to Jefferson and follow it all the way down. Look for some people on your left, there's usually a mix of cars hanging around. I'll be hanging around till I get bored. Hope some DSM's show.

Meet tonight around 9:30. There is a parking lot on the west side of the road toward the end of South Jefferson Street in Pensacola . Take East Garden to Jefferson and follow it all the way down. Look for some people on your left, there's usually a mix of cars hanging around. I'll be hanging around till I get bored. Hope some DSM's show.

Welcome to Pensacola! I live just outside of Pensacola, but work there. We had somewhat regular meets a long time ago, but they just kind of dropped off. I always forget to check the meets section on the boards. :) My Eclipse has been broken for a while now, but I like talking with other car people. Maybe one day, I'll fix my transmission.

Alright, please don't lynch me for bringing this back, but I thought I would bump this to see if you Pensacola DSM'ers are still out there at all, and if you guys still meet anywhere. I don't see hardly any turbo DSM's here in Pensacola, so I was curious if your all hiding or if your cars are down like normal DSM's. :p

New to Pensicola huh? I was in AMS II (Long school almost 2 years). Anyways we would allways go to Big Daddys on friday night (fight night) so that we fight in there back yard ring...LOL. Its a blast but your first sgt will make your life hell if he find out that yall go there. I havnt been there since 2002 so that place may not even be open anymore but that was the most fun I ever had there. Good luck finding some DSM people there.

Yeah big daddy's has been clsoed for a few years now. Good riddance....

I dont see too many DSM's driving around anymore in Pensacola. I know a few people that have them but not sure what or where they do anything really.

well currently my dsm is down for a while but im down to meet up and talk or what not. im always in my garage messing around with the car..shoot me a text or hit me up..number is (850)261-8984

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back