The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

dsm club

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I like this idea. I would be down if someone around here wanted to do the same. Good idea man. hopefully it happens:thumb:

Hell yes sir. I'm all game for a Honda beat-down posse. But Im with my other 1G buddy here, "Under Construction". LOL just give me a little time to get my dinosaur running and smooth things out.

can we like get some dsm's together and roll up to the berlin turnpike or something on a friday or saturday night? tired of seeing shitty civic crews everywhere..

I see you driving around RH all the time. That's a clean car you've got. Unfortunately, I don't have any street driven DSM's any longer so you won't be able to pick me out of the crowd...

I'm in too... I'm installing my big 16g evo3 turbo and fmic in a couple of weeks. My little T25 is on its last leg.:thumb:

When and where does everyone want to meet up. I'll be replacing my stock motor with my long project that is complete. Eagle/ wiseco 3 angle valve job with as valves. Evo 8 springs/ retainers and stock cams :(.. I'm running a pte 6152 and will run 26 psi. Im thinking I'll be around 450 HP. I should be able to give some Hondas a run for their money.
This is happening in my 1g tsi

just pick a date and let it happen.i really havet seen any 1g or 2g around so this would be good to come together.let there be a presence of more dsm than civic or any other car

If I can get a second opinion on putting my car back together I'm down the quicker the better LOL switched projects and now I'm at a stand still

Anyone down to ride out and go see fast and furious 6?

Last edited:
hey whats up guys I have been invited to a big beach meet lots of Hondas going to be there its hommonasset state park beach its going to be on july 28 at 10 am. so if some of u guys really want to role out this is your chance

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back