The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

DD Laser, Full Weight

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nice run Terry. Vince's car is getting pretty quick. Whats Vince's fastest time with it so far with him driving? Hopefully parts of his old Talon are going down the strip soon, at least by the time of the shootout. I am rethinking my Laser right now, as the shakedown runs with the s16g and nitrous on fwd were downright scary! With such a fast spooling turbo, the nitrous hits the tires too hard and results in massive wheelspin with huge torque steer even in 3rd. I think I'm going to go to a Holset HX35 with no nitrous, so power will be a little more linear and a little higher in the power band. Hopefully I can hook it up a little better then.

This is my friends car, as I usually pilot it.

It was on 110 octane.

He doesn't have NLTS on the car, but a TRE trans does make for easy shifts.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back