The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

Check Out My First Timeslip !

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelsons91AWD

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 2, 2005
Smyrna, Tennessee
Hey,

Yesterday was my First time at the Track.
I Ran 4 Times, and decided to stop because my CV shafts need to be replaced. and my 3 Bolt Rear end isn't sounding the best.

This is on an EVO 3 with a Supra Sidemount @ 15 PSI (it then creeps and starts to knock all over the place, It is having trouble cooling the intake charge)

Next time i go down i will have a front mount intercooler, all 2.5" piping and a greddy Type S BOV. It will be Tuned at 20 PSI and i will hit 12"s :thumb:

I was on 93 Octane Pump Gas
The Temp was 87 Degrees F

Here is the Slip I am on the Right. :talon:

Attachments

• untitled1.JPG
    untitled1.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 498
LOL, i posted my time on here too. I had the only other 1G at kaukauna. 14.5 isnt bad for my fwd. Atleast the camaro made it in the 12's. maybe i'll see you guys again in 2 weeks. :talon:

DSMcamaro said:
LOL, i posted my time on here too. I had the only other 1G at kaukauna. 14.5 isnt bad for my fwd. Atleast the camaro made it in the 12's. maybe i'll see you guys again in 2 weeks. :talon:

It might take me a little longer than 2 weeks to get my setup done but i am shooting to go down in late August. :thumb:

nice time. i dont think the supra sidemount is having a problem cooiling your charge temps. im run 18psi all day on my 14b and thats nothing but hot air. the supra sidemount seems to keep things under control. you have the injectors and the safc you should be able to hit 12's easily with that setup. port that turbo and all of the exhaust parts and shake that stupid creep. :thumb: goodluck

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back