The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Can Anyone local help with clutch

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

95eclispe

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 31, 2011
Brooklyn, New_York
my clutch went out last week so i ordered a new one. Im new to the dsm scene and still getting familiar with it. Can anyone local in clarksville help me put it in? I would like to get her back on the streets but i would hate to mess something up and have to reach deeper in my pockets. Hopefully some fellow dsm enthusiasts can help! I wont be able to pay what it costs in a shop to help put it in but ill do what i can!:pray: Also this would be a learning experience for me.

I will help you if I can get the time. My tsi is currently out of commission as well. My number is 573-569-2346. Put one in my 1g a while back so it's not gonna be much different

I was just wondering. Since your in the service you can use the shop on post to fix it. They have tools and they will help you with the repair. It's really cheap to rent the bays and lifts as well

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back