The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

For Sale Brand New PMU Project U Street Sport Front and Rear Brake Pads For Brembo Calipers.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LSM

5+ Year Contributor
Mar 25, 2018
Phoenix, Arizona
I had recently purchased both front and rear PMU Project U pads for the Brembos on my Eclipse that were taken from either an STI or an EVO, same pads though. I opened the boxes to inspect them when they arrived, but they were never installed on my vehicle cause the car still needs to be put back together after the full rebuild. I then decided to go with different pads which I haven't installed either but I'm thinking I'm gonna go with the new pads I decided on. I bought these pads from STM Tuned, and they were not cheap! The fronts are going for $130.00 and the rears are $122.00. I will sell the full set for $150 plus shipping cost. I would really prefer to sell the whole set, but I might consider only the front or rear for a little more, something like $85.00 each. I'm in Phoenix, AZ in case you want to try and get a rough estimate on shipping. Let me know!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back