1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

2G Anyone in the charlotte NC area?

Posted by Marc Pacheco, Sep 16, 2014

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Southbay Fuel Injectors
  1. Marc Pacheco

Marc Pacheco Proven Member

Joined Jul 2, 2014
    Lexington, South Carolina
    I am moving back to Charlotte NC for a few months and bringing my 97 gsx with me. Would love someone with more knowledge then me and wrench time to help do some things if interested. I would pay if its worth it of course. Also gonna be looking for 6 bolt bottom end built up along with dsm link and a better tranny. Look forward to making some friends and working with people if anyone is interested.

2. MJcanada

MJcanada Proven Member

Joined Jun 25, 2011
    campabello, South Carolina
    I can travel to you if you need any work done. Only about 1.5 hours away[DOUBLEPOST=1415162945][/DOUBLEPOST]Plenty of experience and tools to do bout anything.

1K  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  3. Marc Pacheco

Joined Jul 2, 2014
    nice. i am only gonna be there for about 4 months but i might end up in augusta sc

4. MJcanada

MJcanada Proven Member

Joined Jun 25, 2011
    campabello, South Carolina
    Well just hit me up if you anything. Just recently drove to orangeburg (2+ hour drive from me) to swap in a built trans and t-case and twin disk clutch for a friend/customer. I can help with tuning as well if needed.

1K  0

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
    manual · 2G DSM
  5. Marc Pacheco

Joined Jul 2, 2014
    I am in charlotte and need some help with my car...just so much going on don't know where to start