The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Any DSM's in the Gainesville, Florida area?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

next time your heading this way look me up i would be nice to have another dsm guy to talk 2 bc rite now i surrounded by 240s im gonna lost my mind if i hear some one say ka-t one more time

im only out like 30 min from ocala ill be up for a meet lets set one up say sept 5th its a friday at the mall parking lot thats the only place i know how to get to granted i just moved not to long ago to florida plus it will give everyone time to put that day aside for the meet. how about it sound good everyone? :rocks:

im only out like 30 min from ocala ill be up for a meet lets set one up say sept 5th its a friday at the mall parking lot thats the only place i know how to get to granted i just moved not to long ago to florida plus it will give everyone time to put that day aside for the meet. how about it sound good everyone? :rocks:

I'm about 30-40 minutes north of there. I'll put it on the calendar. I don't know what may come up between now and then but, I'll see.

next time your heading this way look me up i would be nice to have another dsm guy to talk 2 bc rite now i surrounded by 240s im gonna lost my mind if i hear some one say ka-t one more time

I know what you mean. Everyone I know has anything but a DSM.

been there done that with the 240 its fun but nothing like having a dsm :D

is that what that mall is called? LOL ok sure i just know it as ocala mall its pretty big

ya thats what it is called. and the mall is by no means big, not (at least by my terms) by comparison to The Florida Mall down in orlando but thats a different topic. you still know its on 200. i know that every sat night on 200 theres a whole bunch of hondas boys out there. like in the BK parking lot. what time you wana meet on the 5th?

ha lets do it on sat maybe some of these honds think they would have a chance ROFL

yea i know its on 200 i went there like twice but nice size parking lot for us dsm's :dsm::talon::laser:

haha ya ill agree about the whole honda thing:beatentodeath:. but ya its a good size parking lot for us dsm's. i don't know how i would do not much of a racer, more of rally type of person, going long distance at high speeds is fun for me.

ill see if i can get my wife out to with her 3g v6 she likes going fast str8 aways and alil bit of racing she beats hondas all the time LOL

I went out tonight to see if the meet on Archer road in the Target parking lot still exists. It does. I only saw 3 DSM's. This was around 10:30pm. I saw a very clean 1ga Plymouth Laser with a nice paint job, dropped with Motegi's, a stock 1gb N/T Eclipse and a 2g Eclipse. Sorry, I have no pics. I really went just to see if it still exists. There was a ton of Honda's, a few 240's, a couple WRX's, a Supra and other misc. imports (No Evo's though). I also saw a few Mustangs, a Corvette and a Camaro or two. There was maybe a hundred people out there. Hopefully, we can have meets with more than three DSM's.

very true i like to just chill and talk about cars :D and it doesnt look like ill be there sept. 5th or 6th my car is over heating and i need to get is fixed along with a oil leaking turbo :mad:

very true i like to just chill and talk about cars :D and it doesnt look like ill be there sept. 5th or 6th my car is over heating and i need to get is fixed along with a oil leaking turbo :mad:

Something always seems to pop up. I got a nice size oil pan leak I need fix. Good luck fixing that overheating issue.

well i think i got the overheating problem fixed my water pump was shot to sh*t the inner wheel was not even moving with the pully on the outside. and then the next thing is the leaky turbo that should be alil easier then this LOL. im really hopping to come back home in fl. before the end of this month but who knows what else will come up. dam dsm's :beatentodeath: LOL

Hey guys. Ocala member here. I used to hit out in the spots here and there. I just recently sold my car. It was a black 2000 Camaro SS with a big cam in it. Don't know if anyone has seen it run around town. But I just got a house, got married, and have a new puppy. Sold the car to get out of payments and need something fun/quick/and gets decent mileage. I'm looking at a GSX and a TSI currently that I might be getting in a few weeks. Keep this page updated so I can meet up with ya'll when I get a DSM.

hey guys well my car is no good. ill be coming down next week but flying in ill still meet up though with my wife's 3g its all good its still a:dsm: in a way. untill i save up some money to have it trailered down ill be back home in crystal river. hope to meet up with all of you soon :thumb:

hey guys well my car is no good. ill be coming down next week but flying in ill still meet up though with my wife's 3g its all good its still a:dsm: in a way. untill i save up some money to have it trailered down ill be back home in crystal river. hope to meet up with all of you soon :thumb:

That sucks.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back