The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Any artists on here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I am an artist myself and the painting/drawing are good. It does not look real if you are talking about realism. I think the color of the tree/grass needs a bit more contrast you can say to give it that "pop" to it. Like make the shadow area a bit more darker.

Other than that overall its very good and I also think you should work on some perspective because the painting with the Eclipse is a bit off and If you go realism, getting the right perspective will make it shine. After seeing your painting though I might go back to painting as well since I got a few blank canvas. Right now doing digital work.

The two perspective drawing is of my school and my house.

Here is some stuff I did:

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back